Today marks the beginning of National Recovery Month!!!
NAMA Recovery of Tennessee, the Tennessee statewide & Northwestern Georgia Chapter of the National Alliance for Medication Assisted (NAMA) Recovery, will be visiting several opioid treatment programs (OTPs) across the State of Tennessee, Northwestern Georgia & Western North Carolina throughout the month of September!!
As of today, September 1st, we have planned visits to the following OTPs:
- BHG Knoxville Bernard Treatment Center - Knoxville, TN - Weds. 9/10, 6:30-10:30am
- BHG Knoxville Citico Treatment Center - Knoxville, TN - Tues. 9/16, 6:30-10:30am and Mon. 9/29, 6:30-10:30am
- Mountain Area Recovery Center West - Clyde, NC - Tues. 9/9, 9:00-11:00am
- Private Clinic North - Rossville, GA (metro-Chattanooga) - Mon. 9/22, 11am Group
- Solutions of Savannah - Savannah, TN - Tues. 9/23 and Weds. 9/24
If more OTP visits or other Recovery Month activities are planned we will post them in the "comments" section below!!
Find other Recovery Month events in your area or community by clicking HERE!!